About Implementing Protocol

Hello,
I am new to NS2 (network simulation) software. I want to implement AODV (AD-Hoc On-demand Distance Vector) routing protocol in ns2. I need guidance about the coding in of AODV in TCL and C++. plzzzz help me..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Leon Anavi, the professional opensource software engineers and regular contributor to QtTizen & Tizen project, is one of the speakers at FOSDEM'14 conference which is taking place in Brussels. Leon...
About 140,000 lives were lost in India in 2012 in road accidents and an estimated 17% (about 24,000) of them were the vehicle occupants. What could be the reasons for...
Apple is in the news for all wrong reasons. This is not for the first time that an Apple gadget has caught fire. According to TOI, in November an iPad...
when we delete any folder or document it still store at recyclin bin but what actually happen when a file /folder/doc deleted is it there backup present anywhere other than...
hi guys i start because i have something brillient which is capable to help u to avoid spectacles and correct ur eyesight without any operation or surgery and the money...