ABOUT HENRI

I am a student taking engineering,electrical and electronics being my major.I study in Kenya.My passion for engineering was fueled by two factors:my passion for sciences especially physics and i believe engineering as a discipline can change the way man lives.Man is constantly evolving and that evolution should be marked by progress in the technological field as well in order to better improve man's life.I am talking of reduced death rate,better health services,better forms of energy..you name it.I believe engineers play a significant role in making that vision come true.And i am almost certain that one day all shall be realized.I am talking of even flying cars..the possibilities are beyond imagining.I believe also that a group and forum like this can help realize that dream..We are crazy engineers because we dream beyond what most can see..

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Henry.
  • Henri
    Henri
    Henri
    I am a student taking engineering,electrical and electronics being my major.I study in Kenya.My passion for engineering was fueled by two factors:my passion for sciences especially physics and i believe engineering as a discipline can change the way man lives.Man is constantly evolving and that evolution should be marked by progress in the technological field as well in order to better improve man's life.I am talking of reduced death rate,better health services,better forms of energy..you name it.I believe engineers play a significant role in making that vision come true.And i am almost certain that one day all shall be realized.I am talking of even flying cars..the possibilities are beyond imagining.I believe also that a group and forum like this can help realize that dream..We are crazy engineers because we dream beyond what most can see..
    thank you so much godfather...i believe am in the right place...LET'S MAKE THE WORLD CRAZY
  • Henri
    Henri
    i
    Henri
    thank you so much godfather...i believe am in the right place...LET'S MAKE THE WORLD CRAZY
    it's true..i believe all the disciplines of engineering are connected and in one way or other inter-related such that we all need to harmonise

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what egg..sactly is it ? awaiting ur ideas and reviews
does anybody know about the placement and faculty of cdac mumbia....is it good???
java developter work with grails and oracle database..
we are the civilians...we are creators...we promise ourself dat we will keep trying to maintain to maintain the dignity of a true engineer ...a true civil engineer...i m Megha kabsuri...pursing...
Hello CEans! An idea of having a Group discussion every weekend on a particular topic in CE conference just struck my mind. We can decide the topic by getting suggestions...