About electrons elementary charge on earth

does an electron have dimensions???
An electron has mass
What about volume??
And its density

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    The charge of the electron is equivalent to the magnitude of the elementary charge (e) but bearing a negative sign. Since the value of the elementary charge is roughly 1.602 x 10-19 coulombs (C), then the charge of the electron is -1.602 x 10-19 C.
    you can follow the below site
    Charge of Electron - Universe Today

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

okay. Nw an atom has its radius... So it has volume otherwise its density would be infinite.. Now volume is the total space occupied bt atom is mostly empty So...
does kinetic energy have any upper limit its lower limit would be zero but what about upper limit??
what is dark matter and dark energy exactly?? I have read some where that dark matter and dark energy are interrelated Like one is used to find another is it...
Software Engineering Software Testing Database Multimedia Database Distributed Database Artificial Intelligence Robotics Bioinformatics Computer Networking Wireless Networking Computer Architecture Algorithms and Data Structures Operating Systems Information Security Theoretical Computing HI...
A European or An European? What is the correct English usage? I think there'd be a lot of confusion over this. After searching a bit online, I found out that...