About CS/IT Gate study related discussions

Hello CEans I am Pooja, a Grad. in IT would like to start discussion where doubts related to CS/IT subjects can be solved with mutual efforts. Sharing knowledge and solving each others doubts related to subjects will help each other more or less but it will be helpful. Interested CEans do reply!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    - Thread Moved To Proper Location -
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Pooja Raja
    Hello CEans I am Pooja, a Grad. in IT would like to start discussion where doubts related to CS/IT subjects can be solved with mutual efforts. Sharing knowledge and solving each others doubts related to subjects will help each other more or less but it will be helpful. Interested CEans do reply!
    If you are referring to Computer related technical doubts then you can start a dedicated thread in CS/IT section. #-Link-Snipped-#
    Feel free to ask query.

As you named this thread as GATE study related discussion, it's been moved under "GATE" category.
  • avii
    avii
    Lets start with easy ones 😳 :

[​IMG]
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Pooja Raja
    Hi Pooja, Welcome to CE! Feel free to explore the different sections and share your doubts to get those solved 😀
  • avii
    avii
    Which of the following is/are true of the auto-increment addressing mode?
    I. It is useful in creating self-relocating code
    II. If it is included in an Instruction Set Architecture, then an additional ALU is
    required for effective address calculation
    III. The amount of increment depends on the size of the data item accessed
    (A) I only (B) II only (C) III only (D) II and III only

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like Microsoft's getting things wrong. Don Mattrick is already out of the company for messing up the entire communication and now the next blow. XBOX ONE will launch in...
I always used to think, Intel will never aim for Smartphone processors & thus there won't be any competition between both different architectures. Well, I was wrong. Recently, Very good...
We know that to reduce the interference effects , frequency separation is provided between two channels. I heard that the channels we are using for a telephonic conversation itself is...
Recently I saw a program in TV.The conclusion of the program is as mass around us increases , the time will reduce. I know the above sentence is confusing.Let us...
As we know, In Analog communication in air medium between two antennas from transmitter to receiver, in transmitter end; the information signal is sent with the carrier signal & modulation...