About Circuit simulating software

Hi CEans..,
i'm a 3rd year electronics and communications student..
i need to do a mini project.. i need the list of the softwares used for simulating circuits.please help..

thank u !!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: About Circuit simulating softwares

You can Use MULTISIM or PSPICE software. and Student version is available for free.
  • Rekha pandre
    Rekha pandre

can we simulate circuits containing microsprocessors or microcontrollers? If so which software should be used for simulating such circuits?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman

You can use Verilog Software... I have seen an excellent 8085 Simulator. Will post the link soon. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

This thread has list of engineering softwares :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rekha pandre
    Rekha pandre

thank you !!
    The list of softwares was really useful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of us use, google email accounts, rediff mail yahoo etc. There we can see how much memory we are using right? Just out of general curiosity, will you share...
Hello people, everyone of us has seen that the memory counter of google keeps on increasing. While I am typing in this thread, it is something a little over 7581.4MB....
In most of the Universities in India, theory examinations are given the vital role. Thus, we study 'loads of theory' for every subject and write the same in the examination...
SIEMENS has won the largest ever contract in its corporate history expanding over 160 years. SIEMENS will build 300 high speed, eco-friendly ICx trains for Deutsche Bahn Germany. Read our...
how can we reduce the K-map of 32 bits....