about certificates for CDAC

hello sir...
sir i got my course completion certificate and t.c but i didnot yet recieved my mark sheets and provisional certificate is it nessecary and compulsory to provide provisional certificate and mark sheet ? incase i got after aug will cdac accept me?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Nivedhitha
    hello sir...
    sir i got my course completion certificate and t.c but i didnot yet recieved my mark sheets and provisional certificate is it nessecary and compulsory to provide provisional certificate and mark sheet ? incase i got after aug will cdac accept me?
    Yes, they give you 45 days after joining the course to provide them with your provisional degree and marksheet. However, you should have some sort of proof of your marks at the time of verification. If your marksheet is available on the internet, please get a printout and provide them until you get your originals.
  • Nivedhitha
    Nivedhitha
    ya okay sir ...i have already taken out the print out and i even have my dean sir signature and i also have course completion certificate too
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Nivedhitha
    ya okay sir ...i have already taken out the print out and i even have my dean sir signature and i also have course completion certificate too
    It will better if you call the CDAC ACTS and confirm this. They are the best people to answer.
  • Nivedhitha
    Nivedhitha
    oh okay thanku
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    [Prototype]
    It will better if you call the CDAC ACTS and confirm this. They are the best people to answer.
    hello prototype i got divesd sunbeam but i have getting -ve reviews about course and placements some people even said boldly this course is useless for placements, any thoughts about divesd will be helpful
    the reason why i am stressing about placements is i am 2013 passed out & still jobless
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    srinivas101
    hello prototype i got divesd sunbeam but i have getting -ve reviews about course and placements some people even said boldly this course is useless for placements, any thoughts about divesd will be helpful
    the reason why i am stressing about placements is i am 2013 passed out & still jobless
    There are few placements for that course. That course is definitely in my bad list. If you see the course contents of Embedded and VLSI individually, you'll notice that it's too vast. It's not possible to teach both in 6 month in anyway. You'll probably end up learning nothing properly at the end of the course.

About the placement, I can tell you that, when a company comes for Embedded or VLSI, the people from DIVESD are not allowed to sit. I am not sure about the Embedded but VLSI, they definitely don't allow DIVESD people.
  • aditya rawal
    aditya rawal
    Recently i got cdac Bangalore e city over iacsd akrudi pune institute, is this institue is good or i should try for 3rd counselling. i got 1079 rank and i want to admission in PG-DAC course
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    [Prototype]
    There are few placements for that course. That course is definitely in my bad list. If you see the course contents of Embedded and VLSI individually, you'll notice that it's too vast. It's not possible to teach both in 6 month in anyway. You'll probably end up learning nothing properly at the end of the course.

About the placement, I can tell you that, when a company comes for Embedded or VLSI, the people from DIVESD are not allowed to sit. I am not sure about the Embedded but VLSI, they definitely don't allow DIVESD people.
    thank you for frank reply, is it advisable to leave sunbeam divesd and opt for chennai desd
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    srinivas101
    thank you for frank reply, is it advisable to leave sunbeam divesd and opt for chennai desd
    I don't think so. If you've time, like if you're 2014 graduate, its better you attempt the CCAT again and try to get a better rank.
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    [Prototype]
    I don't think so. If you've time, like if you're 2014 graduate, its better you attempt the CCAT again and try to get a better rank.
    no i am 2013 passed out still jobless
  • Subhash91
    Subhash91
    hello you all,
    I got cdac, and please tell me that provisional certificate is necessry there coz i don't have provisional certificate, but i have all the 4 years mark sheets. I'm so scared yr, please tell me that will they kicked me out.....
  • Nivedhitha
    Nivedhitha
    sir i just now recieved an email from cdac that pg dhi course is cancelled due to minimum number of students ..is it true?
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    [Prototype]
    hello prototype i opt out divesd sunbeam which i got in secound round because of mixed course and low placements, in third round i got desd chennai any thoughts on chennai ? mainly faculty teaching wise is ok?, i know there is no placements in chennai
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    Nivedhitha
    sir i just now recieved an email from cdac that pg dhi course is cancelled due to minimum number of students ..is it true?
    read pg admission booklet by cdac page 14, "Cancellation and Refund"
    "'If a course at a particular training centre is cancelled by C-DAC due to lack of the minimum required number of students, the course fees paid will be refunded to the candidates. However, these candidates may be offered admission to (i) the same course at another training centre preferred by them where seats are available as per their ranks; or (ii) another course preferred by them at the same centre or another centre of their choice, where seats are available as per their ranks. In such cases, the candidates have the option to choose the alternate centre/course before withdrawing the fees paid.""
  • Nivedhitha
    Nivedhitha
    but for dhi there is only one center
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    srinivas101
    hello prototype i opt out divesd sunbeam which i got in secound round because of mixed course and low placements, in third round i got desd chennai any thoughts on chennai ? mainly faculty teaching wise is ok?, i know there is no placements in chennai
    I don't have any idea about it. But for me, apart from Bangalore and Pune, other centers doesn't exists.
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    thanks for reply i like your frankness
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    [Prototype]
    I don't have any idea about it. But for me, apart from Bangalore and Pune, other centers doesn't exists.
    t
    hanks for reply i like your frankness
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    Nivedhitha
    but for dhi there is only one center
    if they really cancel the course they will return your 10k ,once again try to confirm the cancellation by contact pune HQ through email or phone
  • Nivedhitha
    Nivedhitha
    ya sure....
  • nishk
    nishk
    srinivas101
    no i am 2013 passed out still jobless
    I am also 2013 passout...yet jobless...got iacsd pune. but want to know is it good. also one question...I applied for a one year course DASDM. that seems new what should I do .plz enlighten me.
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    as per my knowledge if you rank iacsd it comes in top 5 its a well reputed private institute after sunbeam for dac
    acts pune
    sunbeam
    banglore kp
    iacsd
    mumbai
    placement record for iacsd
    #-Link-Snipped-#

as per dasdm course since u r 2013 passed dont go for it because u have already 1 year lost dasdm is long 1 year length course mainly for bsc bcom students if u r b.tech then go for dac
  • nishk
    nishk
    srinivas101
    as per my knowledge if you rank iacsd it comes in top 5 its a well reputed private institute after sunbeam for dac
    acts pune
    sunbeam
    banglore kp
    iacsd
    mumbai
    placement record for iacsd
    #-Link-Snipped-#

as per dasdm course since u r 2013 passed dont go for it because u have already 1 year lost dasdm is long 1 year length course mainly for bsc bcom students if u r b.tech then go for dac
    but for dac I hav to wait for new batch means jan 15 batch which will start after 6 months. I cannot wait that long now. what should I do.
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    nishk
    but for dac I hav to wait for new batch means jan 15 batch which will start after 6 months. I cannot wait that long now. what should I do.
    do you got seat in iacsd for aug 2014 batch din't you for dac course
    pg-dac classes start from aug-20- 2014 so why do you have to wait i didn't understand what u r trying to say
  • nishk
    nishk
    srinivas101
    do you got seat in iacsd for aug 2014 batch din't you for dac course
    pg-dac classes start from aug-20- 2014 so why do you have to wait i didn't understand what u r trying to say
    I hav got iacsd for 1 yr course dasdm...but couldn't make a good rank in dac.. this is the problem.
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    nishk
    I hav got iacsd for 1 yr course dasdm...but couldn't make a good rank in dac.. this is the problem.
    ohh i now understand u got dasdm not dac i cant make any predictions for dasdm u must contact cdac pune and ask the scope of dasdm which type of company hires they can only help u because no one knows how it gonna works because its just newly introduced course
  • nishk
    nishk
    srinivas101
    ohh i now understand u got dasdm not dac i cant make any predictions for dasdm u must contact cdac pune and ask the scope of dasdm which type of company hires they can only help u because no one knows how it gonna works because its just newly introduced course
    ys u got it. but I hav got no options. so I think I must choose this.but only problem is new course.
  • Nivedhitha
    Nivedhitha
    DHI course got cancelled tis is very sad for all of us who were about to join in the course ...i have wasted 3 months for the course those people should have inform us in second round itself ... 😔 😔
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    Nivedhitha
    DHI course got cancelled tis is very sad for all of us who were about to join in the course ...i have wasted 3 months for the course those people should have inform us in second round itself ... 😔 😔
    nivedhita have you contacted cdac pune if so can you comment here the cdac helpline phone no or email i have been searching for cdac pune helpline which could respond
  • akanksha1012
    akanksha1012
    Hey I got tica mumbai center for dvlsi course ....is anyone opt this course at tica mumbai plzzz contact me my mail I'd is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nivedhitha
    Nivedhitha
    no they r not picking up ph ..other students who r about to join my course went to the center and asked they said the course is cancelled nothing can do
  • arpit_khator
    arpit_khator
    hello,is there any one who is going to join IACSD,pune for DASDM.
  • engineeer 81
    engineeer 81
    hello

i would like to take advice from all of you
    i am btech with experience but right not jobless i am interested in joining software industry getting admission in PGDAC at mumbai .
    my past experience has been remain a mix of full time and part time
    i would like to ask you that if the companies hire person of my profie( with age( in thirtys) a point of concern) or not . my past experience has been of sort of technical application support IS PGDAC a good platform for experienced like me .
    please share if you have any of earlier experiences like my profile
    all of your advices are highly appreciable.
  • KomalFapale
    KomalFapale
    I have been selected for the dasdm course. But the drawback is that it is a diploma course and not a PG Diploma course. So after completing Engineering how useful a diploma course will be is a big question. Any previous batch students please help? Is it worth spending 9 months and 90k rs on a diploma course after completing engineering?........(Copied from other thread..)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you were excited about the handheld NVIDIA Shield gaming console last year, chances are you will be ecstatic learning about NVIDIA’s new Android offering. NVIDIA has announced the SHIELD...
Expression for dynamic resistance Dunamic resistance is defined as the ratio of change in current at a particular point of operation. It is basically the reciprocal of the slope of...
Today our CEan @Anil Jain is celebrating his birthday. Wishing you a many many happy returns of the day CrazyBoy ! Where is the party? 🎉
I am confused over whcih mobile platform is much better between andriod and windows.give any suggestions please
'sup CEans, I am looking for an inspirational book. Any suggestion on awesome titles ?