About CE - Labs

Welcome To CE Labs ๐Ÿ˜€ !

CrazyEngineers labs is a place for CE - Projects & cross trade discussions. Crazy Brains from various trades will gather here to innovate, generate/share ideas & create fantastic products/services.

Its simple, isn't it?

-The Big K-

Replies

• satheesh27887
    satheesh27887
    Hello....๐Ÿ˜
    Ya... tis s very good link....
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    The_Big_K
    Its simple, isn't it?

-The Big K-
    Nope its not!! Lol๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sonasathish
    Nope its not!! Lol๐Ÿ˜›
    Alright, tell me what part is difficult for you and I'll be happy to explain ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    The_Big_K
    Alright, tell me what part is difficult for you and I'll be happy to explain ๐Ÿ˜€
    It will not be an easy task to make me comfortable with your explanation admin! Better leave this!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sonasathish
    It will not be an easy task to make me comfortable with your explanation admin! Better leave this!!!
    Alright. I'm here in case you need help. [โ€‹IMG]
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    Looking forward to read some good posts here.๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Welcome to CE Higher Education! CE Higher Education aspires to be a one stop solution for Engineers looking forward to post-graduate opportunities. Right now, because of lack of enough discussions...
Welcome to CE IT Help! CE IT help will take care of all the problems related to computers. CEans from all over the world are at your help! Stop worrying...
Hello CEans! Welcome to CE - InFocus! CE Infocus is all about latest happenings from all over the world. Well now you have a place to discuss all the hottest...
CEans! Did you ever wonder how to go to Forums Home Page or CE Portal in one click? Here is how to - Go to Forum Homepage - Click on...
CEans! Before restructuring, we had connected our sections to the main page. When you hovered over 'CE-Forums' link in the top left corner of CE Portal, links to various sections...