About CE InFocus

Hello CEans!

Welcome to CE - InFocus! CE Infocus is all about latest happenings from all over the world. Well now you have a place to discuss all the hottest news from the world with the techie/crazy engineers.

InFocus will also try to cover latest happenings from universities & colleges. No, there is no dedicated team working for this. Its us who will do that. 😁

Exciting? Questions? Post them here!

-The Big K-

Replies

• Jerry
    Jerry
    Very good initiative indeed. We had talked on the forums about the same! Good to see that its actually a part of CE now!

Cheers!

Jerry
  • aashima
    aashima
    Nice thread I must say!!! Would be interesting to be a part of this one!!
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    aashima
    Nice thread I must say!!! Would be interesting to be a part of this one!!

Hi All ,

Good step indeed, I am interested to be a part of it...

😎 vibhor_one
  • Neha
    Neha
    Nice thread Biggie!!

So, what is the first one to be discussed in CEInFocus?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I should have made things clear in the first post itself. But better late than never 😁 . Here we go -

CE-InFocus is actually for the important news which doesn't fit into any other sections on CE. For example, a brief write-up on college event, paper presentation competition etc. would fit into InFocus.

Moreover, this is the place where we can discuss the news and latest buzz around. Certainly, this section shouldn't be mixed with 'Chit-Chat'. Let's try to have productive discussions over here.

Few CEans wrote mails to me & Mayur asking if they can cover the annual college event in their colleges. Its a great idea! I'm sure, its fun. This way, we can share the happenings on all parts of the world with everyone on CE.

Reply on this thread and let's see what more can we do about this section. Of course, if you think you can cover an event in your college for CE, write a mail to anyone of us -

admin crazyengineers com
    mayur crazyengineers com
    kartik crazyengineers com
    neha crazyengineers com

-The Big K-
  • emobistudio
    emobistudio
    very nice thread, support.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ohhhh
    It is a very nice thread.. I am very glad and interested to be a part of it
    And I am so glad and proud to be an
  • bhushanb
    bhushanb
    coool THE-BIG-k
    i m intrested to be the part of it .... it's a cool idea & i thought no one will loose this opportunity..............
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    😁This thread started a few years ago seems quite a success as we all CEans are discussing latest news and events here.πŸ˜€
    Way to go.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    A very nice and innovative opening.I will be happy If I have a chance to cover my college in future.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans! Did you ever wonder how to go to Forums Home Page or CE Portal in one click? Here is how to - Go to Forum Homepage - Click on...
CEans! Before restructuring, we had connected our sections to the main page. When you hovered over 'CE-Forums' link in the top left corner of CE Portal, links to various sections...
😁 Wishing CrazyEngineers a HaPpy & Prosperous Birthday! 😁 😁Today We Complete One Year Of Crazy Engineering On The Internet! 😁 :myparty: Happy CrazyEngineers Day :myparty: Long Live CE &...
Hello CEans! 365 Days of Crazy Engineering & we are rocking! Today, we complete one year of existence on the Internet. CE Forum has been reworked as everything went fine....
CEans! Sometimes it is difficult to avoid the nasty typos. If you find any, please report it as soon as possible. -The Big K-