About CE Conference

CEans,

CE Conference has been an integral part of CE since long time. This post aims to clarify the purpose of CE Conference.

CE Conference was setup to allow CEans who are logged on to CE to interact with other members in real time. The CE Conference is visible only on the forum index page [ that is www. crazyengineers . com / forum ].

The CE Conference is meant for causal interaction with CEans. If you want to say 'Hello!' to other CEans, or chit-chat, CE Conference is the place for you. Although not compulsory, we request that the technical discussions should be done through posts on forums and not through CE Conference. Main reasons -

1. The shouts (chats) in CE Conference get automatically deleted after 5 days.
2. The technical discussion you have with other CEans may be useful to other CEans who are not logged on to the forums. They may miss useful information shared.

The CE Conference is AXAX powered and implementing it on all the pages of CE Forums will result in unnecessary server load.

If you have any queries related to CE Conference, post them in this thread.

We hope you will enjoy CE Conference. [​IMG]

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    The CE Conference is meant for causal interaction with CEans. [​IMG]
    I'm sure you meant casual and not causal. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No points for pointing out the typo. Thanks anyway.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    "causal" can still be applicable in this situation, don't you agree? 😛 We ought to have more causal interactions here on CE!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Ha, this is called playing with words..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi Can anyone tell me how to play MP3 songs in a website created using Flash? And also how to include buttons to control the playing?
hii Can anyone tell me how to periodically extend an image by half the no. of filter coefficients used by the wavelet in Matlab?I am using a 'db4' wavelet.Is there...
Hi guys, I am going to make a project for my final year IT engg. I have selected web tech as my area. I have an idea in mind u...
All Crazy Engineers, Before you read the following post, visit following link - An Engineering Mind I got in touch with the engineering mind team and they told us they...
CEans, Those of you who have always had that kick-butt idea in your mind but did not know where to present it; here's your golden opportunity - Visit: Home -...