about car chassis

Me and my team is going to design a solar powered car. And for that I am involved in making the chassis part that is to be made with steel in tubular frame due to more stability and low cost, reliability etc.

Can anyone suggest me something about it?
How i can start this and which type of steel i can use that is most stiff and reliable as the weight is going to be lifted by it around 400kg. Also the joining method as we want to make a much stable Tubular chassis.

Please make it as soon as possible.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, As you aware of our CE- Facebook Application, "The Engineering Purity Test", we require your suggestions to come up with the best. It was not officially launched yet....
Hi, My project is a license plate recognition system. It consists of two modules, the first one is a license plate detection & tracking module, which consists of the camera...
I want to know in detail about Asynchronous Transfer Mode Technology which delivers important advantages over existing LAN and WAN technologies.
i AM WORKING ON SPEAKER INDEPENDENT SPEECH RECOGNITION SYSTEM. i am using MEL FREQUENCY CEPSTRAL COEFFICIENTS for feature recognition and "DYNAMIC TIME WARPING" for feature metching. kindly guide me in...
pls share ur experience of GD in the process of recruitment also ask doubt & problem faced during GD