About BIT-SAT

The Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani offers degree programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities.

Admissions to all the Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani, at Pilani campus, Goa campus, and Hyderabad Campus will be made on the basis of a Computer based Online Test conducted by BITS, Pilani.

This test is referred to as ‘BITS Admission Test’ in short as BITSAT.

Replies

• bakermargar
    bakermargar
    Can anybody tell me where I can find Bitsat sample papers or previous years papers . You can even tell me any site from where previous years questions are available. If the are online free sample tests for BITSAT please tell me about them
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are some of the websites where you can have the Sample test papers for BITSAT

Visit the following links:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

I hope you find them useful.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Think this also may help you!!!
  • udaykumar410
    udaykumar410
    Hi,
    When I was searching BITSAT previous year sample paper, I came across this site #-Link-Snipped-#, which provides previous year Entrance Exam question Papers. Also in this website I found helpful preparation tips for BITSAT Entrance Exams. In This Website you can able to find BITSAT application procedure, eligibility criteria, entrance exam pattern and syllabus. I recommend you to visit this site to get details.

Thanks
    😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

T.I.M.E i.e. Triumphant Institute for Management Education Pvt. Ltd. offer BITSAT online practice test series. These papers have been designed keeping in mind the latest changes in the BITSAT exam...
Lockheed Martin Press Release MARIETTA, Ga., May 27th, 2010 -- Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] has received a $245 million contract from the U.S. Government for the Foreign Military Sale of...
Dilip Oak's Academy Pune is one of the most popular GRE Coaching Institutes in Pune. Can someone post a review of the academy viz. teachers, study material, notes, course fees...
Has anyone here joined PT (Professional Tutorials) for CAT studies? Can we discuss the test series papers in this thread? Or maybe we can have a new thread for each...
Here are a few colleges that are given top preference after scoring well in AIEEE. The list is as follows: NIT Warangal NIT Trichy Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology-Nagpur Indian...