About bayesian controller

I want to know about semi autonomous navigation system

and about bayesian controller

and Man Machine Interfaces(MMI)

Please do tell me about GPS systems how do they work? Can I make my own navigation or Gps system or can I customise any Gps navigation system according to my needs.

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Re: Gps

Is anyone reading this topic?
  • wassup
    wassup
    Can you be more specific ? From your questions I assume you are trying to get some vehicle to navigate automatically...

So you want to use Bayesian controller for your system 😀 Well it requires you to understand the basics of control system design. So if you are really interested in the math check this out Kalman Filter ! And get back to me with specific questions. I will try and answer it.

MMI means User interface! It can be anything !!!
    GPS , yeah its better to buy a navigation system and map from someone, customize it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how antenna transmit a signal??? i mean antenna is just a loop of wire then how the power is radiate from this wire to the air.
hey engineers, We've released a video demo for what MST can do.. MST | Media Searching Technology - QREO A public BETA will be released by the time it will...
what is mobile IP? 😕 plz explain with suitable example ..........
CREATE YOUR OWN PERSONAL DRIVE! Go to c drive Create a new folder ( say samp1 ) now go to command prompt and type subst z: c:\samp1 now go to...
hi i m final year electrical engg student want some ideas on projects n seminar topics can someone help me