Abou Internship

I'm a B.Tech Computer Science student I had recently started my .net.Now I am in 3rd year and their is a 60 days training programme so if before my training I completed my .net so then in which field I have to do my training and from where.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A research team comprising chemical engineers from the University of Michigan has developed a nanocomposite, which is a thin film structure that exhibits circular polarization of light. According to the...
i have completed my btech from electronics and instrumentation .i have secured 85% in my X standard and 70% in my XII standard but only 59% as my aggregate in...
Panasonic India has announced SC-HTB3GW-K soundbar companion for your TVs. Priced Rs. 4190, the soundbar promises to fill your room with rich sound with crisp and clean vocals along with...
The State Administration for Science and Technology, China (SASTIND) officially announced the plan to launch the Chang’e 4 probe on the “unexplored” region of the moon in 2018. Liu Jizhong,...
Quote: 11,700 years ago, the Earth suffered a catastrophic climate change. As the ice age ended, sea levels rose by 120 meters, the days grew warmer, and many kinds of...