Abhay Kochar: Founder Webgile Solution

Name: Abhay Kochar

Engineering Trade: Magento commerce, Joomla CMS, Wordpress, PHP etc.

Work Experience:
  • Founder/ CEO: WebGile Solutions May-2012 till Date
  • Founder/ CTO: Veer IT From:Oct-2006 till April 2012
Aim in life: I achieved my First aim by starting my own software company.
Another aim is Grow it like anything.

I joined CrazyEngineers because:
Hi Guys,
I am BE Comp Sci. 2006 pass out from Ramdeo baba Engg. College.

2006: Started Veer IT with a partner worked for it till April 2012
2012: Started own WebGile Solutions on 1st May 2012, Mainly Deal in Web applications, Ecommerce and Portals. Focused on Totally outsourcing solutions for Foreign clients.

I am here to connect with Entrepreneurs and Engineers of Software field.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Community #-Link-Snipped-#
    Feel free to start new discussions and participate in the existing threads across the forum.
    It is good to have you here.
  • Abhay Kochar
    Abhay Kochar
    Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
    Will explore forum..
  • yogita_169
    yogita_169
    welcome here ๐Ÿ˜€. all the best ๐Ÿ‘
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhay Kochar
    Abhay Kochar
    #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Abhay ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. It's always great to see entrepreneurs gathering on CE. Do explore our entrepreneurship and startups section.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice stay here. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am developing an online leave management system, I dont know how can I send Email n notification to the administrator through the web application. anyone having idea do guide...
When you look at what surrounds you, you will agree that you've felt it your entire life that there is something wrong. Something terribly wrong. You just didn't know what...
Hi I am Sandeep Gupta. I am pusuing my B.Tech Last Sem. in cs from Singhania university, rajasthan. Along with I done JAVA TECHNOLOGY course from NIIT. Now days, I...
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak recently announced that he does not have a fixed line internet connection at his home in California. Wozniak carries three phones with him wherever he goes....
Kaspersky CTO Nikolai Grebennikov has mentioned that the Apple's operating system, OSX is 'really vulnerable' to attacks and claimed that Apple has invited the security company to help them enhance...