Abeno Harukas - Japan's Tallest Building | 300 M |59 Floors

Abeno Harukas is Japans' proposed tallest structure that will shoot 300 meters above the ground level. The structure is currently under construction and is expected to complete in March 2014. Given the Earthquake prone region that Japan is, 300 M skyscrapper looks a behemoth engineering challenge.

220px-Abeno_Harukas_20120324-001abeno_1kintetsu_08

I loved the way they've planned for tree on each of the segments of the building. Impressive, right? 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Stumbled upon a blog that did an analysis of the prices offered on books by Flipkart vs.HomeShop18, it looks like Flipkart's now charing way more to the customers. Is it...
A twitter user has released the photos of Olympic edition of Samsung's mega phone - Galaxy Note. The phone features a union jack back cover and the phone looks a...

hi

myself param kushwaha an electronics engineer. i am in crazyengineers since now.
Google has updated its Chrome browser, adding the ability to sync browser tabs across multiple devices to make a single session of Chrome accessible as you move from desktop, to...
MIT researchers have now featured a robust, high-force, low-cost, and highly articulated manipulator based on reversible jamming of granular media. Part of the paper "Design and Analysis of a Robust,...