Aaruush 2011 - SRM University - 7th to 10th September

AARUUSH provides a space to give nothing but your best. One shall witness a plethora of happenings ranging from inter-disciplinary technical challenges to workshops and panel discussions.

In addition to this, AARUUSH’11 brings exclusive lectures in the field of engineering and science and hosts an expo of delivering recent trends to the gen next.

You can download the Application Form here:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Guys, am attending this on 10th... 😀 Anyone coming here?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Symbol of the Indian rupee will appear on computer keyboards in the same row where the numerals and symbols of other currencies, say dollar, exist. "The symbol is being approved...
hey friends, i never noticed a thread about neural networks in this CE from my existence so i am taking initiation as it is a very useful and research topic...
I've been intrigued with the question: Is a White Website with Black Fonts better than a Black Website with White Fonts??? Which of these do you feel is more suitable...
The New GRE 2011 Score Scale is as follows: Verbal Reasoning scores will be reported on a new 130 – 170 score scale, in 1-point increments (versus 200 *– 800...
General Test Dates >> Approximate Score Report Mailing Dates and View Scores Online Dates August 1, 2011 TO September 8, 2011 >> November 8, 2011 September 9, 2011 TO October...