Aakash tablet - long term ownership review

Aakash tablet has been around for some time and I think it'd be nice if the owners can post a long term ownership review of the tablet. By long term, I'm guessing at a time frame of about 6 months and onwards - because 6 months is a actually a 'long time' in the world where technology upgrades almost on daily basis.

You could focus on the following points-

1. How's the overall usefuless of the tablet.

2. How's the hardware coping up with your usage

3. How's the software coping up? Do you think the tablet delivered what it promised?

4. General comments about the tablet.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

" Satisfaction does not come with achievement, but with effort. Full effort is victory." M.K. Gandhi.Consumers availing any facility often tend to ignore the details mentioned in fine print. The...
I just had a chance to visit the local Sony showroom and experience the 4K Bravia television. The display was 10x better than anything I have seen in the recent...
This is how the Sand looks like when magnified 100x. Dr. Gary Greenberg does some interesting experiments with Sand Grains. Check out his website: https://sandgrains.com/index.html
A team of MIT Researchers have developed a novel way to tap the Sun's complete potential. Using both Sun light and heat, the efficiency of power generation through solar energy...
Hi Crazy Engineers, As a mechanical engineer and a teaching assistant in a big technical university and a founder of a small engineering company, I often need off the shelf...