Aaj Tak reporter faces eve-teasing while reporting on Delhi gang rape case

Aaj Tak reporter faces eve-teasing while reporting on Delhi gang rape case :

Replies

• avii
    avii
    The Incredible India, where woman isn't safe even infront of TV cameras in a national capital.
  • demetron
    demetron
    Feels like the more we getting educated the more we becoming manner-less ๐Ÿ˜–
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Blame it on the politicians. The damage these people have done to the India is unthinkable. With a good leader at the top, India can change within a year.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nationwide outrage upon eve-teasing & rapes. Everyone I know is talking about shooting these people in the face in public view. It is the hottest topic of discussion everywhere I go.
    Only one thought - The outrage shouldn't die down or be forgotten in another week. All the efforts that people are taking to express their anger goes down the drain and after a month no one even cares to bring up the issue. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • avii
    avii
    AbraKaDabra
    Only one thought - The outrage shouldn't die down or be forgotten in another week. All the efforts that people are taking to express their anger goes down the drain and after a month no one even cares to bring up the issue. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    Week ? my dear wait till tomorrow. Once modi wins elections & then...
  • avii
    avii
    I doubt if anyone remembers this poor Kerala girl :

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    AbraKaDabra
    Very true said..
    No one cares for any of the crimes happening out here..
    People talk for sometime, create such huge issues and then forget very soon..
    Later on some director will decide to make a movie on such topics, people enjoy it and again forget the matter..๐Ÿ˜”
  • avii
    avii
    [โ€‹IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Anil babu Paritala *Engineering Trade:Civil Location:Vijayawada,Andhra Pradesh *Occupation: Working in a Construction company as Site In charge in Vijayawada Work Experience: 7years *Hobbies & Interests: Listening to Music,Playing Cricket...
Hello frnds, I want to do telecom training from a good institute plzz suggest me......
What will be the Lap lengths of steel for different grades of concrete
hi can anyone give me an idea about reset windup of PIDcontrollers This is supposedly taught in college and i have to use it in work these days... u know...
hi everyone... i have give C-CAT entrance test for c-dac DAC... please tell me at minimum score is required to qualify that exam with a good rank...in section A+B out...