A very dirty comic ;)

Well, once a man gets married, lots of things change. Mad wild nights out with friends will change to watching Newhour with Arnab Goswami (although the latter is arguably wilder). Mad binging on chips will change to fruit salad. You have to actually clean up your house and the concept of ironing clothes comes into the picture.

But, ah, you naughty boys, I know exactly what you're thinking... The biggest change is something else, of course. So a comic dedicated to all of you.

Cover
02 03 04 05 06 07

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...I stayed awake all the night when the Sony guys announced PlayStation 4. Only a gadget freak can understand the feeling.

@#-Link-Snipped-# - thank you!

Tagging: @#-Link-Snipped-# , @#-Link-Snipped-# , @#-Link-Snipped-# , @#-Link-Snipped-# , @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-# ...the list is endless.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    HAHA. 😁 I've done this countless times myself when I was in the market looking for a phone, camera, etc.πŸ˜€
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    He He He ...
    I hope @#-Link-Snipped-# your wife didn't catch you as given in Absolute Zero πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Economy situation is not great but still, can't help myself staring at new DSLR modals since months.
    I need crowd-funding for Nikon d610 😭.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rajni Jain
    He He He ...
    I hope @#-Link-Snipped-# your wife didn't catch you as given in Absolute Zero πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
    She pretty much knows what I'm doing online 😁
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I used to stay up, back in 2006, to play pokemon online.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    To be frank, I'd get a separate room as 'office room' if I get married, and start a 'namesake' forum and be online all night doing what I 'really' want to. The bichara wife will never know 😏😯

P.S.: Yeah, I've time to get married. 😁
    P.P.S: Yeah, I know what you're thinking...I'll be on Snapdeal.com /Flipkart.com 😁😍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Previously, I have done some experiments with the ADSL splitter. I have been going ahead with more experiments, now I would like to post all of them here, including the...
If the "100 pico-Kelvin" does not give you an idea - it's just 10 billionth of a degree above absolute zero; βˆ’273.15Β°C on Celsius scale. The theory says that at...
how to learn gui with plc and with which software it is easy to learn for a beginner
Behind every successful man there are a lot of unsuccessful years. ​ Identify your goal and define them clearly. A goal will remain only a pipe dream unless you pursue...
Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. ​The importance of inflation in financial planning cannot...