CrazyEngineers
  • Well, once a man gets married, lots of things change. Mad wild nights out with friends will change to watching Newhour with Arnab Goswami (although the latter is arguably wilder). Mad binging on chips will change to fruit salad. You have to actually clean up your house and the concept of ironing clothes comes into the picture.

But, ah, you naughty boys, I know exactly what you're thinking... The biggest change is something else, of course. So a comic dedicated to all of you.

Cover
    02 03 04 05 06 07
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 3, 2014

...I stayed awake all the night when the Sony guys announced PlayStation 4. Only a gadget freak can understand the feeling.

@#-Link-Snipped-# - thank you!

Tagging: @#-Link-Snipped-# , @#-Link-Snipped-# , @#-Link-Snipped-# , @#-Link-Snipped-# , @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-# ...the list is endless.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Aashish Joshi

MemberFeb 3, 2014

HAHA. 😁 I've done this countless times myself when I was in the market looking for a phone, camera, etc.😀
    Cancel
  • Rajni Jain

MemberFeb 3, 2014

He He He ...
    I hope @#-Link-Snipped-# your wife didn't catch you as given in Absolute Zero 😛😛
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberFeb 3, 2014

Economy situation is not great but still, can't help myself staring at new DSLR modals since months.
    I need crowd-funding for Nikon d610 😭.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 3, 2014

Rajni Jain
    He He He ...
    I hope @#-Link-Snipped-# your wife didn't catch you as given in Absolute Zero 😛😛
    She pretty much knows what I'm doing online 😁
    Cancel
  • zaveri

MemberFeb 4, 2014

I used to stay up, back in 2006, to play pokemon online.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberFeb 4, 2014

To be frank, I'd get a separate room as 'office room' if I get married, and start a 'namesake' forum and be online all night doing what I 'really' want to. The bichara wife will never know 😏😯

P.S.: Yeah, I've time to get married. 😁
    P.P.S: Yeah, I know what you're thinking...I'll be on Snapdeal.com /Flipkart.com 😁😍
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register