A Typical Scene At Viva In Engineering College - CE Comics

typical-engineering-viva

We don't want this thread to die: #-Link-Snipped-#, so tried to make up a scene from college. 😁

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Simply Awesome AKD!! 😁😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @whiz: Thanks! Just an attempt.
    I am going to add more as and when ideas come up.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Cool AKD. You are master craftswoman. πŸ‘

P.S: I am the third one above. πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow... Nice one AKD... Expecting more... πŸ˜€ And something which was taken from the Internet regarding Viva... πŸ˜€

[​IMG]
  • Kautilya
    Kautilya
    praveenscience
    Wow... Nice one AKD... Expecting more... πŸ˜€ And something which was taken from the Internet regarding Viva... πŸ˜€

[​IMG]

cool.

But I would also like to point out on a serious note that the symbol for the capacitor might have something to do with it blocking DC.The reasoning might not be as naive as above but might be very vaguely similar.
    Also symbol of an inductor can be imagined as able to block ac.

My point is that symbols usually serve as a convenient means to pass information. By definition a symbol must symbolise what it represents.

Symbols and names of phenomenon in science are very well thought out.

Hope though that my post doesn't remove the fun out of the post. I actually found it quite funny , but after I had wiped the tears of laughter I wondered maybe the symbol does have some meaning. Will scout the net for origin of symbol of capacitor(though most probably it signifies a parallel plate).
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Kautilya
    cool.

But I would also like to point out on a serious note that the symbol for the capacitor might have something to do with it blocking DC.The reasoning might not be as naive as above but might be very vaguely similar.
    Also symbol of an inductor can be imagined as able to block ac.

My point is that symbols usually serve as a convenient means to pass information. By definition a symbol must symbolise what it represents.

Symbols and names of phenomenon in science are very well thought out.

Hope though that my post doesn't remove the fun out of the post. I actually found it quite funny , but after I had wiped the tears of laughter I wondered maybe the symbol does have some meaning. Will scout the net for origin of symbol of capacitor(though most probably it signifies a parallel plate).
    Wow!!! Didn't expect this kinda response! Yeah, but do you think Inductor (L) doesn't allow AC to pass? Dude, the choke in tubelight is L circuit only! 😁
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    Good one Miss.K πŸ˜€
    The expressions went nice. Hope this will inspire more good comics here!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    nice one AKD πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice one, Akd. Yes, waiting for more good comics now πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Reading this post #-Link-Snipped-#, let me qoute:
    hey.i bought a tata docomo 3g data card.i installed it.when i open it,it opens for a whlie,then diappears......cn anyone tell me plz what should i do?
    It reminded me how I gave my Vivas. If the right terminology didn't click me, then I would always use the pronoun 'it'. One of the professors once asked me, "And your 'IT' here is?". 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

FURCATEZ is the technical/cultural national level fest organized by MALLAREDDY INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING OF TECHNOLOGY. The objective of FURCATEZ is to provide a platform for the best minds in the...
The long wait for IIT Madras’ exalted technical festival will soon end. The 13th edition of Shaastra, to be held between September 28th and October 2nd, is set to amaze...
IIT Madras is to be the Education Partner of Asia's first and most prestigious sustainable/cleantech venture Competition in 2011. Collaborators this year are the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CEI),...
AARUUSH provides a space to give nothing but your best. One shall witness a plethora of happenings ranging from inter-disciplinary technical challenges to workshops and panel discussions. In addition to...
Symbol of the Indian rupee will appear on computer keyboards in the same row where the numerals and symbols of other currencies, say dollar, exist. "The symbol is being approved...