CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • whiz.kid.aniket

MemberJul 16, 2011

Simply Awesome AKD!! 😁😁
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJul 16, 2011

@whiz: Thanks! Just an attempt.
    I am going to add more as and when ideas come up.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberJul 16, 2011

Cool AKD. You are master craftswoman. 👍

P.S: I am the third one above. 😀
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 16, 2011

Wow... Nice one AKD... Expecting more... 😀 And something which was taken from the Internet regarding Viva... 😀

[​IMG]
    Cancel
  • Kautilya

MemberJul 26, 2011

praveenscience
    Wow... Nice one AKD... Expecting more... 😀 And something which was taken from the Internet regarding Viva... 😀

[​IMG]

cool.

But I would also like to point out on a serious note that the symbol for the capacitor might have something to do with it blocking DC.The reasoning might not be as naive as above but might be very vaguely similar.
    Also symbol of an inductor can be imagined as able to block ac.

My point is that symbols usually serve as a convenient means to pass information. By definition a symbol must symbolise what it represents.

Symbols and names of phenomenon in science are very well thought out.

Hope though that my post doesn't remove the fun out of the post. I actually found it quite funny , but after I had wiped the tears of laughter I wondered maybe the symbol does have some meaning. Will scout the net for origin of symbol of capacitor(though most probably it signifies a parallel plate).
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 26, 2011

Kautilya
    cool.

But I would also like to point out on a serious note that the symbol for the capacitor might have something to do with it blocking DC.The reasoning might not be as naive as above but might be very vaguely similar.
    Also symbol of an inductor can be imagined as able to block ac.

My point is that symbols usually serve as a convenient means to pass information. By definition a symbol must symbolise what it represents.

Symbols and names of phenomenon in science are very well thought out.

Hope though that my post doesn't remove the fun out of the post. I actually found it quite funny , but after I had wiped the tears of laughter I wondered maybe the symbol does have some meaning. Will scout the net for origin of symbol of capacitor(though most probably it signifies a parallel plate).
    Wow!!! Didn't expect this kinda response! Yeah, but do you think Inductor (L) doesn't allow AC to pass? Dude, the choke in tubelight is L circuit only! 😁
    Cancel
  • eternalthinker

MemberJul 30, 2011

Good one Miss.K 😀
    The expressions went nice. Hope this will inspire more good comics here!
    Cancel
  • Gurjeet Singh

MemberJul 30, 2011

nice one AKD 😀
    Cancel
  • Sahithi Pallavi

MemberJul 31, 2011

Nice one, Akd. Yes, waiting for more good comics now 😀
    Cancel
  • Dancer_Engineer

MemberJan 30, 2012

Reading this post #-Link-Snipped-#, let me qoute:
    hey.i bought a tata docomo 3g data card.i installed it.when i open it,it opens for a whlie,then diappears......cn anyone tell me plz what should i do?
    It reminded me how I gave my Vivas. If the right terminology didn't click me, then I would always use the pronoun 'it'. One of the professors once asked me, "And your 'IT' here is?". 😁
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register