A TRUE LEARNER NEVER ENDS UP .......

Name- Khirod Kumar Sethy........

Well I am B tech Graduate and My Discipline Is Electronics And Communication Engineering.. I am a Test Engineer By Profession and Have a 2+ years of Experience on Manual and Automation Testing. So the main reason lies in accepting new challenges and facing new methologies in order to carry on with Perfect Manual and Automation Testing Project works.Again for a clear reflection of my experience I need a better job which would meet my expectations.A perfection in creation ,management and implementation is always based on experience.Hence a perfect platform can set a perfect example............

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to the CE Family. Its good to have you here. Be an active member and keep visiting often!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Rocky 😀 ! We're happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your colleagues and friends about your new discovery on the web - CrazyEngineers.

We look forward to active contribution from you.
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE 😀 Glad to have you here. Happy CEing 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its a fact that light(electromagnetic radiation) is created when charged particles are accelerated but what happens in a neutron star(composed of neutrons only) which makes it emit light, neutrons are...
actually i can't find any category to post this thread...so can anyone tell me how to prepare for GRE.... and i had completed my B.E in elec. and electronics.....bt i...
want to know" how to overcome thrashing "plz
The other day, I went to attend a meeting which was conducted for creating public awareness about Road Safety. The message by the Motor Vehicle Inspector intrigues me. He said:...
any one knows about ruby on Rails.. i want to know and the best study meterial and development environment... Thanks in advance