A stunning 12K Lumen Laser Digital Projector

Digital Projection of Atalanta unveiled this amazing projector recently. With a lamp life of over 20,000 hours and a stunning 12 K Lumen intensity it is streets ahead of competition. The company claims that it may carry an affordable price tag of US$ 45,000.
Affordable by Gates, Narayanamurthy and such I suppose.

Quote:
Digital Projection arguably won ISE 2014 with the new HIGHLite Laser 12k, apparently the first ever laser projector with 12,000 lumens of output.

The WUXGA-resolution unit can go 20,000 hours before needing a phosphor wheel replacement. That compares to about 1,500 hours of lamp life for traditional -based projectors, according to Mark Wadsworth, international marketing manager for DP.
Endquote

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of engineering researchers from the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology's (KAIST) MSC Lab has taken the wraps off of a new kind of robot that can...
Hi. I am trying to play DVD files of 7GB in size but unable to do so. The files when opened in PowerDVD or Media Player Classic or any other...
Hey there ! I'm working on a WordPress.com blog and here's the problem : I'm using default Twenty Fourteen Theme and unable to change the main content width. The main...
Harshad Italiya submitted a new project: USBtoSerial Converter - Low cost USB to Serial Converter ​USB to Serial is a low cost, easy to use and multipurpose device. Now a...
I have seen there are some simulator available for basic Electronics devices like Pspice, Proteus, Circuit Lab. They are providing simulations for the basic electronics parts like Controller, Resistor, Diodes,...