A speedboat, submarine and airplane wrapped in one!

I would rather watch it I guess than pilot it!
Outfitted with a 1500cc engine, a watertight cockpit and six dolphin-like fins, the Innespace Seabreacher redefines personal watercraft.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys i am doing final year B.E Information Science and i need ideas for ma final year project.i am looking for domains like mobile communication,adhoc networks,computer networks and when i...
We are basically trying to find out the time interval between the instants that a particle is in a particular initial point and that at which it is at a...
Hi everyone!!!😁😁 here's some info about me... Name: T.Aakarsh deep. Engineering trade: Mechanical engineering. Location: Coimbatore, India. Occupation: Student. Hobbies and intrests: Automobiles, Robotics, RC planes, gas turbines, ornithopters, volleyball,...
Hello friends, 1st of all thanks for such awesome forum. Well it's my unfortunate that I am using this forum with a problem 😔 Well 2 days ago I applied...
i am connecting 8 pieces of 7 segment displays with a microcontroller, the text "CALEDONI" is displayed but its stand still.. i need to know how to make it flash?...