A short introduction and how I stumbled upon this site!

Hello friends,

my name is Shyam and I did my bachelors in Computer Science from Ruparel college back in 2004. So yes, I am not an engineer though I hope I can be a part of this group nevertheless. About a couple of weeks back, I googled a puzzle (a real puzzling one!) and came stumbling upon this site (glad I did!). That explains my hurried username!

Still to explore the site. Nothing is more stimulating than being in the midst of intelligent minds and I look forward to gaining knowledge and taking part in varied discussions.

An "About" section would be good inclusion in this site.

Many cheers!
Shyam

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Really glad to have you here. 😀 Great introduction.
    You don't need a degree in engineering to be a part of this wonderful website.
    In fact the same thought is shared on the 'About Us' link to which is situated on every page at the bottom -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

😀 Do visit the site frequently. We look forward to your posts and discussions on a regular basis.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - For us, engineering is all about 'attitude' & 'passion' than degrees or certificates. 👍 We're glad you chose to become a part of CE.

Hope to see you around. If you need a username change, let me know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While the existing 3D printers find their raw materials in plastic and rubber, the recently announced Mark One 3D chews a tougher bread- carbon fiber. Designed by Gregory Mark, this...
Hi Everyone. I am quite curious with digital isolators. I have read that these parts are being tested at a high voltage (kV) to ensure the durability and quality of...
Nvidia has released an update for its TegraZone app for Android that lets you find games optimized for the Tegra 2, 3 and 4 processors. Used mostly for high-resolution screenshots,...
Well, last year when CEoM was released, a lot of enthusiasm was there in the community. A lot of traffic was fetched and a lot of people participated actively. Over...
Cornell University researchers from India and America namely Apoorva Kiran and Robert MacCurdy who are graduate students in mechanical engineering have been successful in 3D-printing of a Loudspeaker - a...