A short five minute MBA course in six lessons

Sent by friend K.Sunil

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Awesome!! [Edited]

I think the stories are witty, but they have very great value.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember one of my teachers would say - if you 'understand' and 'experience' the three laws; you'll never have to get an MBA in your life. Those three laws are - Murphy's Law, Peter's Principle and Parkinson's' law. Over a period of time, I've realised that what he said was completely true!
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    That's really Awesome 😉
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    For those who don't know

Murphy's Law = Anything that can go wrong, goes wrong'
    implying, prepare for the worse

Peter's Principle = Employees tend to rise to their level of incompetence
    implying, prepare to get frustrated by your employees

Parkinson's Law = Work expands so as to fill the time before its completion
    implying, never sit back even if the current task is finished, the work is still left. prepare to strive till the last part is delivered

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we all faces a problem like the invisible memory cards on mobile or pc. So try to short out this problem by the following steps: 1.first go to the the...
I am playing subway surfers in pc using mouse.but now how to assign controls in keyboard in subway surfers pc game?
Is there any gas which expands rapidly on adding other gas or chemical and can again be sapareted.?? Need help from chemical engineers.... ThankQ
Planning to start a new website? How about a break from traditional .com, .net and .org? Very soon, you will be able to have a website address like GuptaTuitionClasses.website! India's...
A revamped version of the Chevrolet Cruze is now launched by General Motors India has. The facelift version of the all new Chevrolet Cruze features additional safety equipment and a...