CrazyEngineers
  • hey i filled aieee 2012 form earlier once....but some information in it got wrong(mother's profession and annual income and some minor ones) and i confirmed it...
    so now i tried to fill another form with same names and caste and it says that u already have filled the form and changes in that one cannot be made....
    please help me.....😭
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 8, 2011

pratikpatil
    hey i filled aieee 2012 form earlier once....but some information in it got wrong(mother's profession and annual income and some minor ones) and i confirmed it...
    so now i tried to fill another form with same names and caste and it says that u already have filled the form and changes in that one cannot be made....
    please help me.....😭
    Don't worry. Why not first call the official support number and inform them about the mistakes. If they say it's nothing to worry about, you're good to go. That should be the starting point.

In any case, official support is the one who can inform you the next steps.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register