A Project Idea

Hi CEans,

I am sorry to be offline all these days but I finally came to an idea to what to do for my final year project as I decide on making a project using Wireless Technology,Robotics and also to gain control over regulation of machines.

Objectives

1.To transfer electrical power through wireless electricity to the receiver and make the machines work.

2.To construct robot arms so that they will make automatic movements and collect the particles(i.e.,dirt,coal,etc)

3.To construct rollers so that the arms can place the collected particles in the rollers..

This project can be used in coal mines,digging at depths,high hilly and terrain areas.

Please Give me your support and help for me to get more and new ideas.

Thank you CEans.

Replies

• srabon1059
    srabon1059
    if u find anything about electrical power through wireless electricity to the receiver and make the machines work....plz share it...im also going to do a project on it..but

i search a lot for reactenna(antenna+rectifier)...but dint get any one...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, i m Abul pursuing computer Engg in Mumbai. We are organising a technical fest in our college so i want some new ideas for d events in tech...
Hi I am not exactly a newbee but never visited this section so here is my introduction.... I am Shruti Palod pursuing B-Tech (IT) from Indore. Though I am an...
Hello, I would like to connect my guitar pickup directly to my PC, is it possible? I've wired an electric guitar pickup to a cable, which plugs directly to my...
weka-a datamining tool does anyone know how to apply dataset on it and extract data from it ....if possible with diagrams😁
It is relatively easy to string together some words to make a project title. For example: 1. Applications of genetic algorithms to reinforced concrete design 2. Concrete design of genetic...