A Plan of a Hybrid Car to Help the Environment

Hello everybody. I've worked on a plan of a hybrid car for about a year. My intention was to help the environment. I started a review on the existing possibilities and I found out the electric vehicles are interesting options. So I focused on removing their disadvantages and I reached to the present document. I hope to improve it by the help of experts. Also I like a company or person would determine to build it; because I cannot by myself. I'm just a man of theory without any equipments. However, I will keep contacting to active companies about my plan with the hope of realizing it someday. If this plan would gain attention from the people who care about the environment and future of the planet, that would be a contribution of mine to the world. You can download my plan, a 60-pages PDF file from one of these links: On Developing a Powertrain in a Hybrid Car with Electricity and Compressed-Air Propulsions, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:1110.0049 #-Link-Snipped-# Cheers, MM

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I've question regarding the Vibration Section of DO-160. The document states that, in addition to the demonstration that the natural frequency of the component has not changed at...
We find many people around us who are jumping in to business because they got thrown out of jobs due to recession. Then there are also many who are tired...
Entrepreneurship is all about being undecided, but then you have to choose wisely. There is no better alternative to being on the right time, at the right place. But then,...
You can download the GATE 2008 Question paper here:
How about a contest on CE that will involve calling for ideas from engineers-turned-entrepreneurs OR engineering-students-with-innovative-concepts for tech-ideas that can be turned into full-fledged businesses? We will have to decide...