A Pill, That’s a Device, That Delivers a Drug!

Rani Therapeutics just achieved one of its most significant milestones since it was spun out of InCube Lab in 2012. The San Jose, CA-based company just finished conducting the first human study of its “robotic capsule” set to replace injections. Previously the device, which administers a pharmaceutical through a digestible pill, had been tested in more than 100 animal models.

https://www.mddionline.com/pill-’s-device-delivers-drug?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=7652&elq_cid=1069623

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

We had covered robotic capsules long time ago: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Medgadget says: Verily, the life sciences research arm of Alphabet, and Google, the original part of the now giant company, are launching in India a screening program to identify people...
Machine Design says: welding is a heating process that uses an electric arc to join two metal parts together. A common process, yes—but by no means a simple one. There...
Hello,mam.Am persuing my b tech at CMR College of engineering and technology (autonomous) and I wanna do a summer internship at BHEL after this semester i.e 2-2.I am from ECE...
Hey Everyone, Would you please suggest me a good laptop for studying purpose. Actually I want to buy a laptop for my sister, she is studying in B.C.A first year....
Hi Friends,I am John from Jacob Engineers. I am newbie in this forum. I like very much to join this forums. ThanksJohn