A Newbie Crazy Software Engineer

Hello, everyone I'm byter. A newbie crazy software engineer, specializing in messing your system😎

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Byter 😉

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the bye (/word) among your friends/colleagues 😀

We all look forward to having you as our active CEan.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.😎
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    byter,
    welcome to CE
  • gohm
    gohm
    hello & welcome to CE. Hopefully you will be adding to and not messing with our system here at CE. =)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Frenz I am doing a project on wheel chair redesigning which makes the person comfortable to transfer himself from a bed to to the chair and vice versa. So...
A big hello to everyone.. And my best wishes for HOLI I am in 2nd yr computer science, from kurukshetra. I was searching for summer training institutes , and i...
I here many accidents because of short circuit , how do this happen wht might be the primary reason for this?
HI GUYS 😉 I am a student of mechanical and want to know regarding the design of cooling towers as i have to use it in my final year project....
Hello Everybody!!I am a fresher and i live in pondicherry. I have got 2 job offers and I am really confused about which one to pick.I am good at French...