A new way to see anyone's photo on Facebook in spite of privacy!!

I just found something surprising on Facebook about its privacy.
I can actually let anyone to watch my friend's uploaded photos. It means, If I (A) can let my any other friend (need not have to be a Facebook friend) (B) watch my friend's (C) photo(s) on Facebook even if (B) and (C) do not know each other, and even if (B) have privacy to share his/her those pics only to his/her friend. Its like stealing content from Facebook officially!!!

For more details about how it works pls leave a comment below....!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Chit-Chat section.

We've an ongoing discussion here: #-Link-Snipped-# .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Take a look at this news -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My name is SUBHAMOY NAG. I am from WEST BENGAL.Presently I am a student of 3rd year ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING of MALLABHUM INST. OF TECHNOLOGY.My aim of life is to become...
Hello everyone! I'm an ex Electrical engineer, now doing a masters in Nuclear engineering. I'm aiming for a research job in India after masters. Hoping to find other nuclear engineers...
Hey everybody ....! i want some good study material regarding to OS(operating system), and DBMS .if anybody having it plz share with me .. i realy need it
Hello everybody, I am maanu, stusying in my final year B.E. in PESIT,Bangalore.
I've been reading on a number of blogs that Mountain Lion is eating up a lot of laptop battery. Users are reporting that they've noticed significant impact on the battery...