A new Video guide for getting started with FPGAs

Hi all,

I have just released a new online Video guide called "The BurchED Getting Started with Xilinx FPGAs Video Guide" #-Link-Snipped-#

It is an easy step-by-step guide for FPGA beginners. It goes all the way through from "What is an FPGA?" to compiling designs and downloading to your FPGA board.

The Xilinx Spartan3E starter board is featured in the videos, but you can use this guide with almost any Xilinx FPGA board. It will get you going with FPGAs fast!

University site licenses for the Videos are also available - students can do the video course at home.

Best regards,

Anthony Burch #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greeting Fellow Crazy Engineers, Myself Adil from Kerala,Indial.Final year mechanical engineering student. Myself and 4 others have ventured to do a robotics project The concept is simple fix a wireless...
Greeting Fellow Crazy Engineers, Myself Adil from Kerala,Indial.Final year mechanical engineering student. Myself and 4 others have ventured to do a robotics project The concept is simple fix a wireless...
😕hii im a electrical engineer and now preparig 4 c dac's DAC can someone pls help me to find sample test papers or any other help regarding preparation thanx
hii im a electrical engineer and now preparig 4 c dac's DAC can someone pls help me with any link to sample test papers or any other help regarding preparation...
Well friends, though i am a software engineer and i love it, i do miss one subject very much- Applied Mechanics. Maybe it was because i had a special knack...