A new step towards tackling malaria

hi
there is a new development in fighting malaria
#-Link-Snipped-#

my question is.... why india which is reeling under these problems find solutions??
we have huge problems right from malaria, dengue, garbage disposal to efficient power supply to household😡

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    There are many areas left fallow cos of corruption gap . This prevents proper investments in fields. This hinders mass development due to lack of fund.

That is the reason why Indians are able to excell in other countries and not in India in the field of research
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    rightly said....
    but also there are few instances when even on given the chance to excel we dont andwe expect other people to help us...
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey the encouragement factor which a research personnel gets in other countries is not the same in India. This has to increase. We have a lot of resenters than doers.

Next up is the financial mess in which our population is stuck in. This has led to lack of interest among parents and they force their Children to take up jobs in which they are not interested for some 3 L package Though the child may have splendid ideas in other fields

This as a whole is the responsible for the Indians to fall behind
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    TRUE TRUE...
    but hey we are caught in rough ocean storm called indian economic mindset and we cannot sit cribbing about it..
    more over if companies come together to empower generic medicines and research then we should be able to move forward

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So Apple launched the iPhone 5 with much fanfare and stupid Maps application that won't work in India. Despite its shortcomings, there are several Indians who've been saving their hard...
Think this has already gone cold but how about giving a new life to it The odd semester exams are around the corner and I know for sure that we...
I am an undergraduate student studying towards an MEng degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Glasgow. As part of my 4th year dissertation I am looking into roof...
When I was young I used to watch POGO.In the jukebox they play several songs repeatedly. One such song has caught my mind back then and now I suddenly felt...
Hello friends, want to know more about FTP Host and how it works. Can anyone explain it in easy way.