a new join in a crazyengineers community :)

helo guys,
myself studying in third year in computer science in mumbai !!
came accross this site and couldnt restrict myself from joining one!!๐Ÿ˜€
Real helpful site specially for the students who are engineering yet!!Really glad to be a part of this !! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will be a regular member of CE and tell your friends about this website. This site has everyone - from wannabe engineers to who've spent decades living 'engineering'.
  • cranberrypie
    cranberrypie
    thanks alot!!!๐Ÿ˜€
    will definitly tell my friends about this..!!
    till then will keep exploring this site ๐Ÿ˜
  • SHIVRAJ ROMAN
    SHIVRAJ ROMAN

This is Rtr SHIVRAJ ROMAN , studying in TE Civil Engineer from Pune University , I'm lucky that I've join This community on the occassion of Engineer's day ;)ย 

I'll do hard work and become a good Engineer and Good person and give all my life to contribute towards society and our Country. Happy Engineer's day to all my fellow Engineer's.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Happy Engineers Day to you! :) Welcome to the community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A tutorial on this (literally) old Timer seems too elementary. However, I still use some of the oldest circuits with discrete transistors in very sophisticated applications to suit other compulsions...
Altitute Control System- wated noted on this..i tried on net but gettting attitude control system and not altitude....can anyone get me Altitute Control System ?? thanks alot
The iMacs ship with what Apple calls a Magic Mouse. Now the only issue with the Magic Mouse is that it's got no magical battery life. I've been performing various...
Technovanza is the Annual Technomanagement Event organized by VJTI.Technovanza is the largest Technomanagement festival in Maharashtra.Our aim 'Taking Technology to the Society' has been hugely successful for the past 12...
what is the difference between pitch of a voice and loudness?