A Moment of Joy, Could not miss celebrating and sharing with my CE friends

Grasshopper Network has had it's 100th Registration today. An absolute work behind each and every registration and hard work beyond my possible imagination. We did it in a month of rigorous work. It means a lot to me and I must not avoid saying, CE has motivated me to the extend possible. When I see Dear K taking time, reading each thread and taking his valuable time answering, I feel wow, that is something!

The debates here, my time discussing, answering and fighting and loving every CEan has given me more than I ever thought I would get from a digital community!

Special Thanks to Big_K, AKD, Anoop, Ishan (oops Issue), Mr. Ramani, NM, Pensue, CP, coder, onduty and everybody in CE to be the kind of friends, guides, and family that you all have been.

Going to cheer my moments. You are the one that is so close to my heart, so sharing it here first.

Thanks and ..................... :coffe

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rupam Das
    Grasshopper Network has had it's 100th Registration today. An absolute work behind each and every registration and hard work beyond my possible imagination. We did it in a month of rigorous work. It means a lot to me and I must not avoid saying, CE has motivated me to the extend possible. When I see Dear K taking time, reading each thread and taking his valuable time answering, I feel wow, that is something!

The debates here, my time discussing, answering and fighting and loving every CEan has given me more than I ever thought I would get from a digital community!

Special Thanks to Big_K, AKD, Anoop, Ishan (oops Issue), Mr. Ramani, NM, Pensue, CP, coder, onduty and everybody in CE to be the kind of friends, guides, and family that you all have been.

Going to cheer my moments. You are the one that is so close to my heart, so sharing it here first.

Thanks and ..................... :coffe
    Congrats!!! And don't get all sentimental about it. There's a long road ahead. All the best for all your endeavors!
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    In a long jouney, we have this little halts. They matter. I prefer it that way anoop. If we do not cherish the moments, we are really robots. but yeas in entrepreneurship, nothing called long way to go, its about keep going.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Congratulations Rupam, you have a long way to go ahead. Keep sharing your moments of sorrows as well. We are all together while we live in this journey. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations Rupam, Its :myparty: time !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey all, hope you are all doing good 😀 am in my final year of computer engineering and searching for graduation project topics, i just wanted to know the difference...
Hai CEans, I hope the question is clear. Hope to hear an open response from all of you. Please be frank and don't spam here. 😛 What would I do?...
I've narrowed down to following two routers (+ADSL modem) for my home use. I would appreciate your feedback in helping me choose the right one - [h=2]Specifications of Cisco Wireless-N...
Any one of u know what does PLC means coz i don't know anything about that and i need that in my project😔
In my opinion, the main hurdle a computer science engineer faces in the problem of practical. All these mug ups of lab program kills the time and opportunity of Learning....