CrazyEngineers
  • Grasshopper Network has had it's 100th Registration today. An absolute work behind each and every registration and hard work beyond my possible imagination. We did it in a month of rigorous work. It means a lot to me and I must not avoid saying, CE has motivated me to the extend possible. When I see Dear K taking time, reading each thread and taking his valuable time answering, I feel wow, that is something!

The debates here, my time discussing, answering and fighting and loving every CEan has given me more than I ever thought I would get from a digital community!

Special Thanks to Big_K, AKD, Anoop, Ishan (oops Issue), Mr. Ramani, NM, Pensue, CP, coder, onduty and everybody in CE to be the kind of friends, guides, and family that you all have been.

Going to cheer my moments. You are the one that is so close to my heart, so sharing it here first.

Thanks and ..................... :coffe
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberOct 10, 2011

Rupam Das
    Grasshopper Network has had it's 100th Registration today. An absolute work behind each and every registration and hard work beyond my possible imagination. We did it in a month of rigorous work. It means a lot to me and I must not avoid saying, CE has motivated me to the extend possible. When I see Dear K taking time, reading each thread and taking his valuable time answering, I feel wow, that is something!

The debates here, my time discussing, answering and fighting and loving every CEan has given me more than I ever thought I would get from a digital community!

Special Thanks to Big_K, AKD, Anoop, Ishan (oops Issue), Mr. Ramani, NM, Pensue, CP, coder, onduty and everybody in CE to be the kind of friends, guides, and family that you all have been.

Going to cheer my moments. You are the one that is so close to my heart, so sharing it here first.

Thanks and ..................... :coffe
    Congrats!!! And don't get all sentimental about it. There's a long road ahead. All the best for all your endeavors!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberOct 10, 2011

In a long jouney, we have this little halts. They matter. I prefer it that way anoop. If we do not cherish the moments, we are really robots. but yeas in entrepreneurship, nothing called long way to go, its about keep going.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberOct 10, 2011

Congratulations Rupam, you have a long way to go ahead. Keep sharing your moments of sorrows as well. We are all together while we live in this journey. 😀
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberOct 12, 2011

Congratulations Rupam, Its :myparty: time !
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register