A mini innovative project

Hello everyone, I have been a CEan from hardly last one month. I found this site very efficient for solving my problems. I am a computer science 2nd year student and I have to submit a mini project in this semester. so can you people please suggest me some ideas about this project?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kalpana Kukreja
    Hello everyone, I have been a CEan from hardly last one month. I found this site very efficient for solving my problems. I am a computer science 2nd year student and I have to submit a mini project in this semester. so can you people please suggest me some ideas about this project?
    Good to know you found CE useful. It'd help if you could tell us a bit about the kind of project you want to work on, the skills-set you and your team has. I'd also recommend looking at this section for ideas already contributed: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kalpana Kukreja
    Kalpana Kukreja
    Thank you so much. I found these ideas useful but can you tell me more about honeypots
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kalpana Kukreja
    Thank you so much. I found these ideas useful but can you tell me more about honeypots
    Do you have any specific doubts about HoneyPots? I think Wikipedia seems to have the best explanation of HoneyPots.
  • nikhilrk
    nikhilrk
    Hi Kaustubh sir , i am 6th sem cs student. i am assigned with a project which is concerned about having 2 or more technology(cloud,big data,android,web technology,iot) to be used in a project . Suggest me some good innovative idea that i should work on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new type of paint, currently under development at the Johns Hopkins University's Applied Physics Laboratory holds promise to reflect sunlight off the surface to maintain lower temperatures. This new...
The Linux Foundation has declared the launch of its new Open Mainframe Project today. When it comes to the big corporates wanting to run critical applications that need bulk data...
Japanese, Chinese and now Canadians - everyone's coming up with 'innovative' ideas to construct a space elevator. A Canadian firm already has obtained a patent for a 20km high (20x...
I am fresher pursuing B.E ECE suggest me some latest topics for l&t infotech. i am going to atten
As iam studying final year cse today my professor has given a topic on mobile computing .she asked a question that do mobile computing is having advantages or disadvantages most...