A mechanical engineer's career in Piping Design

Confused by the title of this article? One may think that what does building network has to do anything with Piping Design? But the network I am going to talk about is not the ‘Social Network’ as defined by Facebook or the recently released movie of the same name, but the network of pipes, flanges, [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I personally prefer console based games more than PC games simply because of the wide display that we get on HD TVs and the remote controls which offer a better...
how to create a elearning site step by step without using already available packages like moodle ,dokeos .The thing is that I want to create a customized elearning ,the content...
Hi Sorry for starting this thread. I feel that the project titles given in various lists of CE are based on IEEE research papers which would tough to do by...
I am an electronics and telecommunication engineer. I got placed in a leading IT company and completed its training. I've been posted to my base branch and the nature of...
Reliance, Videocon, Airtel, Dish, Tata Sky - the list is endless for the D2H service providers in India. The price war is on between all these service providers as some...