View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12914 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

A means of simulating a site to site vpn Mikrotik router

I have been given an internship project to link two schools using a VPN(Virtulal Private Network). I also have to present this projects to some people but i dont know how i can simulate this project to show them that it actually works. i will be using mikrotik routers. i need help on how to do the simulation, please...
OKEBACAM TERENCE ONYEWEKE
I have been given an internship project to link two schools using a VPN(Virtulal Private Network). I also have to present this projects to some people but i dont know how i can simulate this project to show them that it actually works. i will be using mikrotik routers. i need help on how to do the simulation, please...
rahul69
rahul69 • Oct 26, 2015
OKEBACAM TERENCE ONYEWEKE
I don't know if any simulation software is there for Mikrotik router (you can search on web if it's there)
You can however try using two computers with RouterOS installed. Connect both with separate internet connections and configure site to site vpn.
thanks rahul... please any other suggestions?

Share this content on your social channels -