A little secret about CE - Forum

I'll tell you a secret :sshhh:.

Only a few among us know about this. Take this as a tiny announcement. Did not want to start a discussion thread in announcement, therefore starting a thread in Chit-Chat!

If you click on the "CE" symbol at the top of forum, you will be taken to the forum home page. :sshhh:

If you click on "CRAZYENGINEERS" on the header (top), you will be taken to the CE-Portal. :sshhh:

-The Big K-

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    Thanks for sharing such a deep secret of your life with us Biggie๐Ÿ˜‰
  • aashima
    aashima
    I must thank you for this Biggie because its very often that i need to go to the portal and everytime I would use that little "Home" link at the bottom of the CE page to enter the portal. The other option is a comparitively easy approach.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neha
    Thanks for sharing such a deep secret of your life with us Biggie๐Ÿ˜‰
    Deep secret of my life ๐Ÿ˜’ ! ๐Ÿ˜

I couldn't keep it to myself when lot of CEans demanded an easier way to access CE Portal & CE Forum Home Page :sleeping: .

-The Big K-
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    What a coincidence! I just stumbled upon it today!!!
  • crook
    crook
    kidakaka
    What a coincidence! I just stumbled upon it today!!!
    Its an Open secret. I myself found it out when I accidently clicked on CE ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ .

But a good secret to spread
  • ish_nalini
    ish_nalini
    crook
    Its an Open secret. I myself found it out when I accidently clicked on CE ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ .

But a good secret to spread
    hi
    Me too crook!!!๐Ÿ˜
    what a coincidence??????
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    The_Big_K
    I'll tell you a secret :sshhh:.

Only a few among us know about this. Take this as a tiny announcement. Did not want to start a discussion thread in announcement, therefore starting a thread in Chit-Chat!

If you click on the "CE" symbol at the top of forum, you will be taken to the forum home page. :sshhh:

If you click on "CRAZYENGINEERS" on the header (top), you will be taken to the CE-Portal. :sshhh:

-The Big K-
    I am also here The Big K, thanks for sharing ur emotions.;-)

๐Ÿ˜ vibhor_one

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am back with another question. Here it goes: What will happen to the following code? int main() { int *p = NULL ; int *&ref = p...
What is difference between logical and physical address?
Introduce Yourself- Template (Look Here First) Hi, I am a fresh graduate recently joined the company as my first job and very much serious about it. โ€‹ Name: Rahul Diyewar...
Hello CEans! I'm aware that we can do a better job with the forum structure. Our current structure is a little complex and doesn't give a feel of "Engineering Forum"....
Hey CEans, I have an idea that why shouldn't we all, who have some idea of programing, take up some projects from The_Big_K. What i propose is... * The bk...