A hydraulic engineer

Hello everybody,

I'm a hydraulic engineer from Algeria who begins in his carrier. I was searching for a way to exchange thoughts and knowledge with other engineers all over the world and I discovered Crazy Engineers.

I will enjoy helping anybody with the problem he is facing 😏

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LG has announced a successor to its X Power offering, the all new LG X Power2 with an enormous 4,500 mAh battery, a 5.5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) In-cell...
Vivo, a smartphone manufacturer that has seen a meteoric growth in the Indian market has a new offering. The Vivo Y55S isn’t up on the official website but has been...
By now, most of you might have read the news of an Indian techie getting murdered in Kansas city, USA. I've always wondered what's the top reason people actually want...
Adding to the gamut of Asus’ portfolio is yet another ZenFone – ZenFone Live (ZB501KL) with world’s first built-in real-time beautification technology. The smartphone comes with company's novel BeautyLive app,...
Yesterday, WhatsApp users across the world were surprised to see their contacts/favourites tab replaced with Status tab where they could see Live Stories style status updates from their contacts. As...