A HandBook for Linux Bash Commands.

Hey guys, as you all know that Linux is a completely open source operating system, it has a unique feature of being customisable as you want. It means you can create any type of environment according to your needs. That depends on your scripting skills. This can all be done through shell scripts which can be made in Linux. Linux has a terminal which acts like command prompt of windows. You need to know commands in order to work in Terminal. The following is a link to a complete dictionary of Linux commands.

An A-Z Index of the Linux command line - SS64.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Each process is given a memory space like so : ​When a process creates another process, the child process is given a memory space of its own too, but where?...
During our development of a table top sterilizer, I wanted to use a MEMS pressure sensor. This sensor was key to the satisfactory functioning of the whole device. The entire...
This robot is purely an engineering marvel By just rotating at a speed of 500 Rpm the task it promises to accomplish is simply outstanding. This robot can clean gutters...
AS I had posted in Audi A8 feed this is the near future lighting system from the AutoGiant Audi coming up with the new Matrix LED lighting system.It is a...
Conky is known for making the desktop looks beautiful. Check mine : ​ ​However, for amateur users it was bit complex to add scripts in /home directory & adding conky...