A good laptop for about 55,000 Rs.

Hey guys, I am thinking of buying a laptop with following specs.:
1) A 15.6" screen
2) Intel i5 or i7 processor
3) A 1 GB graphic card (NVIDIA or Radeon will be good)
4) 500+ HDD
5) 4+ GB RAM
6) Good battery life (5+ hrs)

There are many laptops with this config. but i specifically want a very SLEEK model. I went through HP laptops, their DV6, Ultrabook and Sleekbook series offer reasonable laptops with above specifications. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Lastly I will be using it for a lots of programming projects, games, web and graphic design.
Your help is appreciated.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So I found this amazing machine called the Bat, featured in the upcoming movie The Dark Knight Rises. A hovercraft, jet, helicopter, all in one! An amazing engineering goes behind...
Hi, I am planning to buy a new laptop within the range of 30-35k. But I am confused which brand Laptop will be good. Previously I used HP, and from...
iam done wid 2nd yr.is der somebody out der who s also preparing for gate 2014? seniors..pls help me out in preparing from the scrach..nd for doz preparing for gate...
Recently Samsung galaxy S3 is being launched which features a quadcore processor into it . Does Android Phones really require quad-core processsors or they can function smoothly without them also....
Groundbreaking blend of Jal Shakti with Urja Shakti​ ​A first of its kind, Gujarat will dedicate India’s first 1 MW Canal-top Solar Power Project on the Sanand Branch Canal of...