A Gargantuan Electric Bus - Go Dutch

Engineers at TU Delft in the Netherlands have unveiled a luxurious battery-powered vehicle at the World Exhibition of the International Association of Public Transport (UITP) in Dubai.

Read more: #-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Bingo, Already wrote about it. Read this

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ishutopre
    Bingo, Already wrote about it. Read this

#-Link-Snipped-#
    You did it, you did it...

[video=youtube;-RT3cx1b9ZM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RT3cx1b9ZM[/video]

Bioramani

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of Introduction To Internet in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your questions...
Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of Review Of Network Technologies in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your...
Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of TCP/IP Protocols in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your questions here......
Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of IP Subnetting and Addressing in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your...
Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of Internet Routing Protocol in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your questions...