A funny question asked during placement interview

The question is : "if you were shrunk to a size of a pencil and locked in a blender jar, and facing the threat of the blender being started any moment, how will you save yourself ?"

so guys can you think of any equally, funny or snappy answers which would snub any interviewer asking such questions ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I had asked that question to participants of a personality contest I was judging. Would be interesting to see how CEans answer it.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    glue like a feviquick with a blade of blender...๐Ÿ˜
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

So what were the answers of those participants ?
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    try to escape through the hole provided for the pressure( hole on the lid of the jar)๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
  • akash.kasina
    akash.kasina
    well,i'll just sit on the blade,.....as no one runs an empty blender,they'll see me while filling it.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • ashie
    ashie
    overcome of the threat i'm facing....because it not actually happen
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    If you're going to violate physics by shrinking me, then I'm going to violate physics by passing through the plastic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So can anyone prove , what i stated in the title ?
Someone please show and explain me the solution to this. How to find the general solutions for these differential equations? 1. y'-2y = 6 2.y'+y = 5sin.(4t/3 + pi) ..........
can anyone suggest me some project ideas for major project (B.Tech) my interest is in web development and network security
once a king decided to distribute gold coins on his birthday, he called 10 goldsmiths and asked eachone to prepare 10 gold coins of 10grams. one cheated and prepared 9grams...
sir...i got 172 in aieee 2012..cn i get mechanical branch in MANIT?? i'm a general category frm indore.!!