A Fruit Label that becomes the cleaning soap!

Quote:
Designer Amron Experimental, who never ceases to amaze with his endless progression of crazy ideas like the#-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# and my alltime favourite, #-Link-Snipped-# offers up the PRODUCE_WASH_FRUIT_LABELSto solve this intractable problem that has challenged designers forever.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, Here You can Discuss about the requirements of IT Industries.. I have been in this industry since 12 years and i found most of the freshers has lack...
I'm wondering whether Skype can make calls over the LAN. What I know is that the software uses similar technology like Kaazaa and it should be possible to make calls...
Hey CEans, I hope most of most of us are fans of Peter England. Ever wondered why Peter England is the largest in India? Check this out: Peter England: About...
Download the Questions based on 'Power Engineering' Subject here. Answers will be provided in this thread only.
Download the Questions based on 'Thermodynamics + Heat Transfer' Subjects here. Answers will be provided in this thread only.