A Football Management Simulation Game

Hello CE Community,

I am first timer on this forum (ex- CS graduate, now a banker). So, if this is not the right way to start, please excuse me.

I have an idea of developing a game like Football Manager with some major changes. But the basic step to start is having AI logics to play the game which I cant develop on my own.

I was wondering whether anyone in this forum can help me out for the same. I am willing to pay the reasonable fees for the same.

Once again, I apologize if this is not the right way to start.

Have a nice day.

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Sure we can help, but we don't want fee. Do some hard work, write some code, and if it doesn't works ,share here and discuss with us, we will surely help you out 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# As correctly pointed out by #-Link-Snipped-# we would prefer to keep it all *free* and discuss everything in this open forum.
    Ask questions and get answers. 😀
  • Tushar Agarwal
    Tushar Agarwal
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    As you said, I tried on internet and found one match engine code (PHP file). Now, I need to interpret/translate the code to a simple language so that I can understand what function affects what data in the code. The file is attached herewith.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

'Xiaomi Mi Note Black' is a premium edition smartphone that will lighten your pocket by $400 (approx ~ Rs. 25000), which is a bit pricey considering that the basic model...
Your words may not motivate anyone, but they can certainly fill an ultrathin paper microphone with energy. A team of researchers from the Georgia Tech Institute of Technology have developed...
It is a well known fact that the social networking website Facebook wants to know your personal information with the minutest detail. Leaving up to its name, the internet giant...
A lot of people want to know about the WhatsApp business model. The app is so popular that it's already crossed about 800 million active users and yet, it's offered...
Will eCommerce startup be effective in Chandigarh city