A Fellow Crazy who felt that Steve Jobs Famous Heres to The Crazy....

..... ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently touched his souls,read his mind and spoke his mind and identity out loud.
I beleive i will find my tribe here in this forum.favourite Enginering related one liners:
"Ingenuity is the root of the word Engineer"
"An Engineer does what anybody else can do but does it quicker and cheaper"
Why I became an engineer:"40 years ago as a boy of 10 i was walking by lake Michigan awith my Dad and saw a huge ferry carrying a load of new cars from Japan making its way to the Detroit shore.I asked my dad how these dinky cars (thats how they looked compared to the current Detroit models) could hope to compete with the Big 3 GM,Ford,Chrysler).He said,son,they will not only compete but they will beat them.You know why? Because everytime theres legislation to improve fuel efficiency,safety or emmision,the big 3 hire more lawyers to find loop holes.These guys (the Japaneese) hire more engineers.

Stuff i have done,am doing and will do:
designed a lpg saver (domestic) guarenteed to increase lpg saving by 50% and costs very little.A domestic referigeratr that is insanely power saving,user freindly and radically designed,a energy harvesting system that can generate upto 100 MW from ships moored in harbour (no not wave based),and about 1000 more innovations (in every branch of enginering) all reviewed apprecieted and lingering in limbo.
Frustrated,no.Was Leanardo frustrated?
My daily bread? Engineering head for a manufacturing organization in the power,and hydrocarbon sector.
Ready for? anything that interests me from n engineering point of view

Cheers

Ingenuier

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Quite a remarkable introduction. Welcome to CrazyEngineers Family.
    Looking at your projects, it seems you are really a good CEan. ๐Ÿ‘

Engineering head for a manufacturing organization in the power,and hydrocarbon sector.
    We hope that you will bring value to the forum. Feel free to activate and initiate discussions.
  • ingenuier
    ingenuier
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Quite a remarkable introduction. Welcome to CrazyEngineers Family.

We hope that you will bring value to the forum. Feel free to activate and initiate discussions.
    Thanks Mate,

Takes Talent to recognize Talent.
    looking forward to interacting with you

Warm Regards

Ing
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to the family, #-Link-Snipped-#. We're excited to have you with us.
  • ingenuier
    ingenuier
    AbraKaDabra

i feel encouraged to share two simple projects i have ready and am offerring absolutely free of charge for the public good (attached).
    would appreciete your feedback
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ingenuier
    i feel encouraged to share two simple projects i have ready and am offerring absolutely free of charge for the public good (attached).
    would appreciete your feedback
    Please post in appropriate section.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome ingenuier to this asylum, with a calm about-to-explode ambience.
    There are a slew of like(insane)minded people here.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    bioramani
    Welcome ingenuier to this asylum,
    ๐Ÿ˜

By the way... #-Link-Snipped-# welcome to CE board.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE, a wonderful introduction.
  • ingenuier
    ingenuier
    The_Big_K
    The_Big_K

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to create a simple program to ease repeated calculations that I have to do with different values. I want the program to be such that I enter two...
As a part of the curriculum, we are to do a project in a company. But all the reputed companies require 75% aggregate and no back-papers. But as i have...
myself sameer sinha....i am from patna....and i am currnetly doing B.tech from Asansol engineering college...which is in asansol(west bengal)...i m student of 3rd year...of CSE
can u please awqre me about the government sectors where CS engineers cn apply..??
I spend all my free daylight hours in the garden, weeding, fertilizing and composting and other chores. It is hard work (at 73). But I love it. I have always...