A Device To Automatically Adjust The Temperature Of Room?

hello sir.could you just help me to know that is there any device that reduces the room temperature automatically when we place that in room?if so please let me know.thank you

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yes, Air Cooler! Turn it on and off according to temperature 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, the technology is actually used in cars and it's called 'climate control'.
  • suren43
    suren43
    thank you sir.then i've heard that mr.Billgates house was constructed in such a way that it changes automatically according to the climate outside
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    suren43
    thank you sir.then i've heard that mr.Billgates house was constructed in such a way that it changes automatically according to the climate outside
    I guess everyone's heard lot of stories about Bill Gates home. But the thing is, the technology is not at all new. It's all about setting up sensors to sense the environmental conditions and then trigging appropriate signals to the air conditioners or room heaters.

A lot of Sedans these days have this 'climate control' technology.
  • suren43
    suren43
    sir could you just help me to select the project idea from the list which you've sent me(electronic and communication project ideas)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    suren43
    sir could you just help me to select the project idea from the list which you've sent me(electronic and communication project ideas)
    Are you talking about The_Big_K or Me?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    suren43
    Are you talking about The_Big_K or Me?
  • suren43
    suren43
    I'm not sure who sent me the list .I'm Sorry about that.Any one of you could help me out sir
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    suren43
    I'm not sure who sent me the list .I'm Sorry about that.Any one of you could help me out sir
    Choose project on the subject in which you are interested to learn. Never think about ready one try to start working by yourself only it will increase your knowledge too.
  • suren43
    suren43
    I'm interested in something that really help military applications to enhance.could you just suggest me some
  • suren43
    suren43
    hello sir its so long to meet you all again. please could you just please send me new ideas regarding robotics projects.i would really want to do some thing new.will you please help me out sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Worlds First working "Wind Powered Car" invented in Sri Lanka.​ ​​ This was built by a young Sri Lankan engineer Nilanga Senevirathne Epa. The sad story is he had never...
I am Rini from chennai. doing final year Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I am also a singer(carnatic). How can i utilize this site more effectively?
Anyone here studying from above mentioned colleges ? How is faculty etc ? for higher studies in MTech or Research... Thank you !
I've been getting messages that the social networking giant, Facebook has began banning several accounts that used a most common Hindi slang word that begins with 'C'. While the derogatory...
Should we not have a song of the CEan? This one I_Engineer has a catchy tune: With all the skills available on CE it should be a snap! I loved...