A Crazy Engineer's intro...

Hii everyone,

This is Sri Lakshmi , pursuing my B'Tech in computer science branch.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Why not tell us a bit more about yourself? How did you discover this website? Did your friends tell you to join this site? 😀
  • Sri Laxmi
    Sri Laxmi
    Thank you. I'm very much passionate about gadgets and the new technologies that are coming up.
    I was just referring some new and innovative topics for a PPT , so i got through this website while exploring for the topics, somehow felt the website is useful for me and so i joined it. 😀
  • Sri Laxmi
    Sri Laxmi
    Can u suggest some new innovative topics in CSE for ppt please?
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Can u suggest some new innovative topics in CSE for ppt please?
    Go for Cyborgs..
    It's an interesting topic 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please send me the ppt of terahertz terabit wireless communication.I already uploaded a document but i dont get the ppt.please send it its very urgent.... ​
Am I truly living in the information technology age or 'edge'? I make many payments and receive many through PayPal. But most of these are with my US and Australia...
please shear data regarding "finite element analysis of gear"....
Write a program to take any number from the user and that can give the output of twice the number, without using "scanf"
Hello everybody! I'm doing my final year Diploma in Computer Science Engineering.I want to do a project(creating an anti phishing software).I need CE to provide me some ideas and helps!...